It has been interesting to think about all the things that go into creating a business idea. It makes sense because the idea that you come up with if the foundation that you will build upon. Just when a house is built if the foundation is not solid it will not hold the house up, no matter how luxurious it may be.
One of the lessons that I have really enjoyed is the use of Google in your business. I have taken the Internet Marketing class and I feel like I took a lot from that class but I feel like this time around it makes more sense to me and it and it is more applicable. As you do research on keywords you see how dumb or how great an idea is.
The other lesson that I have really enjoyed is learning how to quantify and compare. By doing this you are able to make an educated decision based on criteria that is most important to you. It helps you weigh your options.
Here are some links that will help you in the future when choosing a business idea:
- Business Models on the Web
- BizThoughts Brainstorming Business Ideas
- Keyword Marketing Research – Using Free Tools Part 1
- Keyword Research for Competition and Demand
- Entrepreneur.com 3 pointers for Choosing an Business to Start Opportunity Recognition
- Choosing a Product or Service to Sell Creative Brainstorming Techniques
- How to Find a Wholesale Distributor
- How to Quantify and Compare